Monday, October 10, 2011

Introducing the latest FO: Sebastian!

Sorry for the blog silence, but I finally finished my 40-week project! Sebastian Francis arrived on October 3rd at 1:06p.m. He weighed in at 6lbs 12oz and measured 20 inches. So far his hair is dark, but his eyebrows are light so we think his hair may grow back in lighter. His eyes have been grey, but today they were decidedly blue (although he's still at the stage where I rarely see his eyes open). I will be so excited if he gets my blue eyes, since his brother and sister have different shades of brown eyes.




I'm still trying to get a new routine in place juggling the needs of a newborn and two toddlers, so blogging may be sporadic for a little bit. I'm hoping to have a guest blogger pop in occasionally, so keep checking back! I do have actual knitting and sewing FO's to show you, plus gratuitous baby pictures - it's just a matter of fitting everything in.