Thursday, June 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Not much to report on the WIP front, but I do have a few things going. I cast on the Boheme sweater for Caitlyn over the weekend:

I'm almost finished with the garter yoke. I have one more buttonhole row to work and then I bind off for the sleeves.
I love the combination of the yarn striping and the garter stitch! It'll be interesting to see how it looks in the lace pattern.
This is my other major WIP - a circle quilt based on this pattern, and this tutorial. :)

I have no idea who this is going to be for, and it's turning out to be a little bigger than I expected!

The part on the right is what I have sewn together so far, and the squares on the left still have to be sewn. I decided to add a row of plain pink squares in the
middle to make it more rectangular. I'm excited to see how this turns out!

I still have to find the 'right' backing fabric...I think once I finish the top, I'll take it to my LQS and get their advice.

No comments: